A simple guide of using natural and nutrient-dense ingredients to make healthy and delicious cakes.
- Use medjool dates and raw honey as alternatives to refined sugar.
- Use almond milk, hazelnut milk or rice milk instead of cow milk.
- Use cashew, add a little water and puree in a high speed blender to make cashew cream as a fantastic alternative to dairy creams and cheese.
- Substitute coconut flour, almond flour and buckwheat flour for wheat flour.
- Substitute coconut oil for butter.
Hope you find a new way of baking that lights you up in your kitchen.
*Please do aware that all information on my site is not meant to take the place of advice by doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional.